If you are a parent or carer, we hope you will find the web links below useful.
- CEOP - Think You Know Great advice to keep children safe whilst using the internet.
- Tackling CSE
- National Online Safety Resources
Parent InformationExpert information to help children and young people stay safe online.
UK Safer Internet CentreE-safety tips, advice and resources.
NSPCC Safety OnlineHelpful advice and tools you can use to help keep your child safe whenever and wherever they go online.
Childnet InternationalParents and Carers information to keep your child safe online.
Action for Children Action for Children supports and speaks for the UK's most vulnerable and neglected children and young people.
- National Autistic Society - Find out what The National Autistic Society does to support autistic people and their families across the UK, and how we're working to change society for the better for those on the autism spectrum.
Special Needs Jungle - Special Needs Jungle provides parent-centred information, news, special needs resources and informed opinion about SEND.
Disability Living Allowance - Disability Living Allowance. Find Everything You Need to Know Here! Our website enables you to find the answers to your questions about UK benefits.
- Scope is a charity that exists to make this country a place where disabled people have the same opportunities as everyone else. Until then, we’ll be here.
- Down's Syndrome Association
- Caritas St Joseph's