- BBC Dance Mat Typing – www.bbc.co.uk/schools/typing/
- Children’s BBC – www.bbc.co.uk/children
- Crickweb Games – www.crickweb.co.uk
- ICT Games – www.ictgames.com
- KENTED Interactive Games – www.kenttrustweb.org.uk/kentict/content/games/index.htm
- Maths Games – www.mathsisfun.com
- Topmarks Learning Site – www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/5-7-years/counting
- EPiC – a group of 18 disabled young people from across the country who are supported by the Council for Disabled Children to advise the Department for Education on changes to the special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) system as part of the Children and Families Bill. EPiC want to hear from other groups of disabled children and young people about the SEND reforms – if you would like to have your say either visit the EPiC Facebook page or email Zara Todd ZTodd@ncb.org.uk or Joanna Carr JCarr@ncb.org.uk at the Council for Disabled Children.