Pield Heath House School RE Ambassadors 2019 – 2020
Thought for the Week
Week beginning 2nd March 2020
Jesus goes out to the desert for 40 days. He is so hungry he is tempted to turn stones into bread, but then Jesus says, ‘No, I must spend my time and energy listening to my Father’.
Caritas Love In Action
The Well – Community Cafe
The God Who Speaks – The Year of the Word
Lent Reflection 2020
6th March 2020 – Lent Family Fast Day
Advent Reflection 2019
6th March 2020 – World Day of Prayer
Services across the world have been prepared by the people of Zimbabwe. The theme for this years service is: Rise! Take your mat and walk.
School Masses – Spring Term 2020
9.30am Wednesday 11th March
9.30am Wednesday 1st April
Parents and Carers are welcome to attend our school masses.
Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural Education (SMSC)
We aim to provide young people with:
- Opportunities to explore and develop their own values and beliefs and spiritual awareness
- High standards of personal behaviour
- A positive caring attitude towards other people
- An understanding of their social and cultural traditions
- An appreciation of the diversity and richness of other cultures