Code of Conduct
Behaviour for Learning is a feature of each young person’s learning programme and is supported by our simple Code of Conduct.
- Be respectful to others and follow instructions
- Move about the buildings quietly and in an orderly way
- Be in the right place at the right time
- Behave sensibly on transport to and from school and on outings
- Display good manners at all times
- Remember to say ‘please’ and ‘thank you’
In addition, we ask all parents/carers to commit to our Home School Agreement:
- Support Pield Heath in maintaining high standards in my son/daughter’s education and residential care.
- Communicate to the school anything which may affect my son/daughter’s education or well being.
- Actively encourage my son/daughter to take a pride and interest in all work and leisure activities.
- Ensure my son/daughter’s good attendance during term dates.
- Encourage my son/daughter to have respect for others, their cultural and individual differences and their customs.
For further information on our Policies, please see our ‘School Policies’ page.