Tel: 01895 258507 Change Text Size: A A

Pield Heath 100 Club

Pield Heath 100 Club – a great way to support school whilst having a bit of a flutter!

An annual fee of £12 (£2 per half term) buys you one membership number which enters you into a prize draw that takes place on the last day of each half term – 6 draws per Academic Year. If you win, you will be notified and a cheque will be posted to your home address. 
 
The prize money will be 35% of the membership fee taken that month, the remaining 65% will go to school to fund equipment and resources.    
1st Prize 20%     2nd Prize 10%     3rd Prize 5%

Remember, there can only be a maximum number of 100 members so this is an exclusive club with good odds of winning! For more information please call school.

 

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinFacebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedin