Fundraising is of vital importance to Pield Heath House School and we are very grateful to those who support us.
Our school is one of several recognised by the DfE as being under the Trusteeship of The Sisters of the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary, a registered Charity. All of our students have moderate to severe learning difficulties and our aim is to ensure that they are given the best possible opportunities to learn and acquire skills that will give them the most positive outcomes to be valued and valuable members of their communities.
Our last two Ofsted inspections have rated Pield Heath House as ‘Outstanding’ and fundraising is essential for us to be able to maintain the same high levels of care and education by investing in equipment and facilities to improve and develop the lives of our students.
You can support us in many ways:
– Be a Supporter and raise funds by taking part in or organising fundraising events – current activities are here.
– You can set up a donation page for your fundraising event on our behalf using everyclick.com with our trustee’s charity The Sisters of the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary
– Raise funds for us every time you shop online with easyfundraising.org.uk
– Make a regular donation – please contact our fundraising team directly
– Corporate Sponsorship or grants from local businesses / organisations
– Gifts in Wills – bequeath a donation.
Thank you for any support you are able to give, it makes a real difference to the lives and futures of all our students who each have moderate to severe learning difficulties.